Works with Fuji FinePix X100. Powerful and versatile, the Fujifilm EF-42 flashgun matches up with the FinePix HS20 and X100 cameras to provide complete TTL performance. For precise lighting, the flash can be moved 90degree upward, 180 degree to the left and 120 degree to the right, flexibly supporting bounce shooting and other operations.
Allowing reference by different values, the focal length display can be switched between the Digital display (APS-C) and the 35-mm film size converted display on the LCD while the wide range of functions and User-friendly controls make the EF-42 easy to use. The guide number of 24 to 42 changes automatically to the Lens focal length while the flash will also Zoom automatically between 24mm and 105mm (up to 20mm with the wide panel). Allowing full manual control, the EV can be adjusted in 7 steps (-1.5, -1, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1, +1.5) while the power ratio can be adjusted in 7 steps (FULL,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32,1/64). When shooting in the dark or dimly lit places, the near Infrared assist light is automatically illuminated to enable automatic focusing.
• Guide number: 40 (ISO 100, m/ft)
• Color temperature: Approx. 5,600K
• Bouncing mechanism: 0, 120 right, 180 left and 90 degrees vertically
• Power: Four AA size lithium, alkaline or NIMH batteries
• Operating temperature: 0 degree C to 40 degree C
• Approx. number of flashes: Alkaline: 220 / NiMH: 240
• Recycling time: Alkaline: 3.5 sec. / NiMH: 3.0 sec.
• Compatibility: X100, HS20EX
• Flash control system: TTL system
• Dimensions: 116 x 64 x 102 mm / 4.56" x 2.51" x 4.01"
• Weight: 260 g / 9.17 oz