The Transpac Single Kit Case is the perfect choice for transporting small location lighting kits. The case has a rugged exterior combined with a protective interior—offering durability and safety in one piece. This case is customizable for a variety of configurations. The Transpac Single Kit Case has a 1 year warranty.
Airline transport rating:
As is the industry standard for these types of cases, Transpacs are not ATA (Air Transport Association) rated. However, use for air travel is acceptable with common and prudent packing practices.
Features & Benefits:
• 600-denier proprietary DuraCloth™ & rigid wall of lightweight corrugated polymer
• Double-stitched taped seams
• Bolt and locking nut through-wall hardware assembly
• Corners and rails are made of high-impact shock-absorbing lightweight polymer
• Can be wheeled or carried
• Non-scuff clear urethane inline skate wheels
• Large #10 coil zippers with high visibility red pull-tabs
• Six adjustable polymer reinforced Velcro® dividers
• Fleece lining for extra protection
• All of these features at a cost of generally 1/3 of our competitors’ cases