Sebastião Salgado has long relied on KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X Film to express the human condition as he sees it. This classic black-and-white film allows for maximum pushability when he needs it, while its wide exposure latitude lets him leverage even the most challenging lighting situations. And the distinctive grain structure adds a level of realism as dramatic and profound as each subject.
• World’s best-selling black-and-white film
• Classic grain structure for low light and action
• Fine grain, high sharpness
• Wide exposure latitude
• TRI-X 320 has a maximum pushability to EI 1250
• TRI-X 400 has a maximum pushability to EI 1600