HitFilm Standard transforms your movies, expanding your filmmaking toolkit to include multi-track video editing, advanced 2D and 3D compositing, extensive ‘film look’ filters and over 40 effects. HitFilm’s unique drag-and-drop particle effects create shockwaves, explosions and fire in seconds, while the 3D gunfire brings your action sequences to life. Replace green screen backgrounds and create your own virtual sets using 3D compositing features that normally cost thousands of dollars. HitFilm is controlled by an intuitive interface that is easy to use for beginners and hugely powerful for more experienced filmmakers.
• Easy to use: HitFilm Standard gives you incredible power but is still easy to use. Even if you’re a complete beginner you’ll pick it up quickly and help is never far away.
• Multi-track video editing: HitFilm is the only visual effects product that also includes a tightly integrated, multi-track video editor.
• 2D effects: HitFilm Standard comes with over 40 effects for blurring, warping, color correcting and stylizing your videos. Combine any number of effects to create entirely unique results.
• 3D effects: A range of 3D smoke, fire, explosion and shockwave effects are included with HitFilm Standard. They’re ready to go, so all you need to do is drop them into place and press play.
• 3D Gunfire: HitFilm’s Gunfire technology is unrivalled. Create an infinite variety of fully 3D muzzle flashes to suit any weapon. If you make action movies, this effect will revolutionize your shootouts.
• 2D compositing: Combine multiple layers together and use over 40 in-built effects. Composite green screen and mix video and images together to create brand new shots.
• 3D compositing: Switch to three dimensions to open up even more creative possibilities. You can even move your video layers in and around HitFilm’s 3D effects to create unique visuals.
• Lights: HitFilm’s 3D lighting lets you create entirely virtual scenes or match the lighting from a live action shot by mixing different lights together, just as you would on a real set.
• Shadows: If you’re working in 3D you can use automatic shadow casting for an extra level of realism. HitFilm’s shadows interact naturally with layers, 3D effects and lights.
• Depth of field: HitFilm’s 3D cameras work realistically, with optional depth of field automatically blurring layers based on their relative distance from the lens.
• Motion blur: Turn on automatic motion blur for more realistic movement of your 2D and 3D layers.
• ‘Film look’ presets: The ‘film look’ presets are a quick way to give your movies a professional appearance, whether you’re going for a Hollywood blockbuster or a quiet romcom.
• GPU acceleration: HitFilm uses the power of your computer’s graphics card for fast performance, even when working in full 3D with complex effects. Use your graphics card for more than just games!
• Installation CD
• Getting started leaflet