Works with Fuji FinePix X100 & other Fuji cameras / 2 x AA batteries / GN 20 / TTL system / Bouncing mechanism / Built-in wide panel diffuser.
Combining a compact design and efficient controls, the Fujifilm EF-20 Flashgun is the ideal for carrying in a pocket or bag and providing any additional lighting. The hotshoe folds cleverly into the flash body to minimize space and simply rotates out when required for use.
With the guide number 20 (ISO 100-m) and operating TTL with the FinePix X100 and HS20EXR cameras, the EF-20 provides superb lighting for each shot. The built-in wide panel diffuser provides effective flash distribution while EV adjustment can be made up +/-1.0EV in 5 steps (-1, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1). Powered by 2 AA batteries, the quick charge time of approx. 4 seconds keeps the EF-20 ready for use.
• Guide number: 20 (ISO 100, m/ft)
• Color temperature: Approx. 5,600K
• Bouncing mechanism: 0, 45, 60, 75 and 90 degrees vertically
• Power: Two AA size lithium, alkaline or NIMH batteries
• Operating temperature: 0 degree C to 40 degree C
• Approx. number of flashes: Alkaline: 200 / NiMH: 280
• Recycling time: Alkaline: 5 sec. / NiMH: 4 sec.
• Compatibility: X100, HS20EX
• Flash control system: TTL system
• Dimensions: 43 x 61 x 88 mm / 1.69" x 2.40" x 3.46"
• Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz