Delkin CombatFlash memory is built tough to excel in situations and environments that exceed a normal memory card's durability and performance. Each US manufactured card is subjected to rigorous quality testing, then put through a patent pending Tekta infusion process that protects the card and its contents from extreme temperatures, underwater submersion, humidity, rain, shock, dust, impact, fungus, vibration, rust and more.
Whether you're shooting in the Arctic, documenting a story in the Sahara, recording dive footage of a shipwreck, or climbing Mount Everest, CombatFlash is built to endure.
• Accelerated Speeds: UDMA 6 enabled with
transfer speeds up to 91MB/s - 625X
• Waterproof: Sealed components protect data in the event of underwater submersion, high
humidity & moisture.*
• Ruggedized: Soldered and sealed connections
deliver reliable performance during extreme
vibration, acceleration, shock or impact.
• Reliable: Sophisticated wear leveling & error
correction manage data continuously to insure data integrity and card stamina.
• Lifetime Warranty: Industry leading lifetime
warranty and US based customer support.
• Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
• Speed Performance 625X (X=150kB/s)
• Data Transfer Rate (DTR) Up to 91MB/s write speeds
• Extreme Operating Temp -58°F to 212°F (-50°C to 100°C)
• Shock 40g's at 11ms, MIL-STD-810, Method 516.5
• Vibration 15Hz to 2000Hz, MIL-STD-810, Method 514.5
• Humidity95% R-H, MIL-STD-810, Method 507.4
• Altitude 80,000 feet
• RS-ECC Built in error detection and correction
• MTBF >3,000,000 hours