While Arlington Camera does not offer actual in store repairs, we can assist you with minor maintenance and send your equipment to the appropriate professional repair facility. If there is something wrong with your camera, it is also most helpful to bring us any evidence of the possible damage, such as defective photographs.
- If your equipment is under manufacturer’s warranty, we will require a sales receipt as proof of purchase. Is your purchase was made at Arlington Camera and you no longer have your original receipt, we can provide one for you.
- Whether your equipment is under warranty or not, all customers are charged a fee to cover shipping, handling and insurance of your unit to and from the repair facility. This fee is approximately $30 plus tax. There is NO CHARGE for the estimate itself.
- You will be contacted with a repair estimate within 3 weeks. If you approve the estimate, the repair work will begin at that time. Total time for the repair to be completed is 4-5 weeks.
- When your repair is completed, we will contact you to pick up your equipment. The complete cost of the repair will be due at that time.
- If you own a Canon camcorder that is still under manufacturer’s warranty, your unit will be sent to a Canon Repair Facility. There is no charge for the repair estimate, but a $30 plus tax charge for shipping, handling and insurance will apply.
- All other camcorders will be repaired locally. You will be charged an estimate fee of $45 plus tax, which will apply to the total cost of your approved repair. There is no charge for shipping.
- You will be contacted with the exact amount of your repair within approximately 1 week. If you approve the cost, repairs will begin and are usually completed in about 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.313.6748 or 817.261.8131.